- Not thinking of your website as property is a mistake. Make sure everything is in your name and your information is current.
- Not keeping a copy is a mistake. Regular backups ensure you won’t be without your data.
- Firstly, not visiting your website is a mistake. Google won’t know you are important unless you make one update each month. Secondly, your site can be vulnerable to hackers if you are not keeping it up-to-date.
- Not keeping originals is a mistake. The web is not the place to store your logo, forms and photos. Keep the high resolution files off line in a memory stick or cloud backup.
- Not building on your investment is a mistake. Continue to build your TRUST value by adding content and trustworthy links.
Imagination is a wonderful part of the journey in our service to our clients. It starts with our client’s passion for what they do. Creativity is sparked and ideas float in the air waiting to land. Can you tell we enjoy what we do?