- Not thinking of your website as property is a mistake. Make sure everything is in your name and your information is current.
- Not keeping a copy is a mistake. Regular backups ensure you won’t be without your data.
- Firstly, not visiting your website is a mistake. Google won’t know you are important unless you make one update each month. Secondly, your site can be vulnerable to hackers if you are not keeping it up-to-date.
- Not keeping originals is a mistake. The web is not the place to store your logo, forms and photos. Keep the high resolution files off line in a memory stick or cloud backup.
- Not building on your investment is a mistake. Continue to build your TRUST value by adding content and trustworthy links.
We offer a FREE 15-30 minute consultation OR analysis report on your website to pick up on issues that may be repairable.