Creative Artist Problem Solving Opportunity
Saturday July 30th 9:30am – 12:30pm
Fear and loathing for marketing can stump any artist from growing. Cash flow, or lack of, can ruin any artist’s outlook. Experts who understand the challenges are assembled to answer your questions, and questions not yet imagined.
This event is perfect to get a grip on:
- Pricing your work
- Telling a compelling story with pictures
- Reproducing your ‘first impression’
- Honoring your personality in marketing
- Online marketing
Presented by THE ARTIST’S RESOURCE GROUP:
- The Artist’s Financial Coach: Pi Luna
- The Artist’s Photographer: Leslie Slavin
- Reproductions & Printing: Paul Grabhorn
- Marketing for Introverts & Extroverts: Susanne Kennedy
- Internet Sherpa: Stephanie West
Registration: Upon registration, you will receive 15-minute one-on-one assigned consultations with each expert by Susanne Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students: 10 total
Location: Santa Fe Business Incubator, 3900 Paseo Del Sol (off Airport Rd), Santa Fe, NM 87501
REGISTER: Call Roseanna Perea 505.474.6556
Imagination is a wonderful part of the journey in our service to our clients. It starts with our client’s passion for what they do. Creativity is sparked and ideas float in the air waiting to land. Can you tell we enjoy what we do?