The holidays are just months away. Get ready!
5 Ideas that will KICK your stockings INTO high gear:
- Create a video to showcase your work, services and location.
- Update your website with ‘ Buy Now’ buttons and special offers.
- Convert your static site into a responsive website – ready to look great on any device.
- Set up an email campaign. And if you already have one, now is the time to clean up your address book and add your latest connections.
- Make a greeting card data base. Enter all the folks (clients) who have helped you make it a great year.
1. Videos allow you to showcase your business.
Live footage is incredibly valuable. You can edit, clip and use voice over with any filmed work. Here, the City of Santa Fe filmed my sister as a way to promote local business. Not only is this video perfect for the Holidays, it has no expiration and is a great representation for her business year round:
What can you expect to pay for filming on location? A good base cost budget for camera crew, production manager, video editing and revisions starts at $1,500. Get a quote from us.
2. BUY NOW buttons are an easy addition to any website. Adding a special offer takes a little more planning.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Make your OFFER attractive and easy to purchase.
- Offer to gift wrap the gift certificate if you have one.
- Have the package ready for pick up when your customer arrives. If the customer wants the gift mailed, the same principles apply. Make it look great and make it match your brand.
Record every customer in your email and card data base so you can thank them for their loyalty. The OFFER should link to a BUY NOW check out page. Your OFFER should be easy to read and interesting. There are lots of ways to make an offer. Be creative.
3. When you migrate your website to a responsive Wordpress platform you increase your find-ability.
The number of people who will use their smart phones and tablets as computers is ever increasing. You want a website that will respond to any device. By next year the numbers of users who will use their tablets and smart phones to find what they need sky rockets. Get ready now. You will thank yourself in the New Year.
4. Email is a great way to say Thank You during the Holiday Season.
Prepare now. If you want your email to match your website, logo and colors it’s as easy as 1-2-3. We teach people how to use Constant Contact and Mailchimp.
5. Sending an actual card with a real stamp is rare.
It is an investment for sure. One way to save time and money is to use an online greeting card company. The system allows you to store your signature, handwriting AND contact groups. You can upload your company logo, team photo and even your own clients’ images. The system we like (here) sends us email reminders for birthdays and anniversaries. Gratitude notes, special custom cards and group campaigns are easy to set up.
Imagination is a wonderful part of the journey in our service to our clients. It starts with our client’s passion for what they do. Creativity is sparked and ideas float in the air waiting to land. Can you tell we enjoy what we do?